Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following its introduction in May 2018.
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. As Block.one scales its offices in Hong Kong and USA we are building disruptive solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
We are looking for an experienced 3D Animator to support our Creative Team and be an integral part of the day to day strategy for Block.one.
- Understand the requirements and needs from the Marketing team and create relevant content that entice consumers
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for animation or motion graphic projects.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with other creative team members.
- Develop and product video contents for our channels and products including branding, explanatory videos, and social campaigns.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Provide useful thoughtful and constructive contributions to team meetings and conversations.
- Maturity of thought and confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues, managers.
- Collaborate with other disciplines including production companies, designers, photographers, copywriters and printers.
- Amend, revise or redevelop designs in response to feedback from the creative manager, creative directors and executives level.
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in creativity across multiple media.
- Encourage, motivate and support other team members.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree holder or above in a relevant design discipline from reputable university and at least 2 - 3 years experience.
- Fluent in Adobe CS, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Knowledge and experience in After Effects, Cinema 4D and Premiere Pro.
- Must have the ability to put rational behind all design concepts and execution.
- Self-motivated, creative, independent and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must.
- Have a positive and passionate approach with a can-do attitude.
- Produce clear and concise verbal and written communications.
- Strong in both manual and computational visualization skills.
- Meticulous planning and organizational skills.
- An unquenchable curiosity for finding out about media and content.