We are looking for several Engineering Managers to join our team in Blacksburg, Virginia. Our Blacksburg software teams consist of 6+ engineers, currently working in Blockchain engineering, mobile software development, and web development. You will help us to challenge,…
We are looking for an Administration Manager to ensure daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner. You will support a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance activities.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and other stakeholders.
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep management properly informed.
- Organize and supervise other office activities, including renovations and event planning.
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Stay in touch with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Proven office management or administration manager experience.
- In-depth knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages.
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.