We are looking for an Administration Manager to ensure daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner. You will support a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments. The ideal candidate…
Our team in Blacksburg, Virginia is looking for a passionate Backend Node.js Developer to join our team. The Backend Web Developer will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying Node.js microservices according to developer’s assigned project specifications to help build the next wave of Blockchain driven Web Applications and services.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Build web based backends and micro-services
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them your work
- Cooperate with DevOps and TechOps to build scalable distributed applications
- Proven experience working with Node.js and Express
- Experience writing backend unit, integration, and acceptance tests
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of building and scaling Node.js applications
- Strong comprehension of how web applications function including security, session management, and best development practices
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Bachelor or masters degree in computer science or relevant experience
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.