We are looking for several passionate Mobile iOS Software Engineers to join our team in Blacksburg, VA. Mobile iOS Software Engineers will be responsible for architecting, designing, coding, and modifying Block.one LLC’s iOS applications and libraries that support our product…
We are looking for passionate software developers to join our team in Blacksburg, Virginia. You will be responsible for helping design and develop the open source EOSIO blockchain software and other future decentralized projects, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on various layers of infrastructure. We program in C++ and love it, if you love to program in modern C++ this job is for you!
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Develop blockchain solutions and provide support for blockchain development
- Implement high performance and top quality software modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Contribute to internal and external documentation for our products
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks
- Strong proficiency in C++, with solid knowledge of language specification. Experience with C++ 11 or 14 required, particularly mastery of STL, Boost and Lambdas.
- 4+ years of experience, preferably in an environment where latency and speed are factors (e.g., finance)
- BA/MS degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Familiarity with blockchain a plus, but not required
- Experience of writing native modules for use by high-level languages (node.js, wasm, etc)
- Experience with contributing to open source projects
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.