We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage multiple simultaneous projects amongst our teams in Blacksburg, Los Angeles, and Hong Kong. As a project manager, you’ll work closely across upper management and front-line teams to ensure projects are…
We are looking for passionate C++ engineers to join our team in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for helping design, develop, and execute the EOS.IO software and other future decentralized projects, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on various layers of infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Develop blockchain solutions and provide support for blockchain development
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks
- Strong proficiency in C++, with solid knowledge of language specification. Experience with C++ 11 or 14 required, especially mastery of Boost and Lambdas
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in an environment where latency and speed are factors (e.g., finance)
- Computer Science or related degree
- Familiarity with blockchain a plus, but not required
- Experience of writing native modules for high-level languages (node.js, wasm, etc)
About Block.one Hong Kong
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.