We are looking for a Senior Security Researcher to work on source code review, fuzzing, penetration testing of applications, and code / vulnerability remediation support.ResponsibilitiesWork as a key security researcher within an elite engineering team delivering industry-leading blockchain protocols and…
We are looking for a qualified Community Relations Advocate to join our team. The ideal candidate should be experienced in the social media and PR landscape. We are looking for a ‘people person’ with the ability to moderate, manage and build conversations with our community. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the voice of our brand and manage all community activities on our social platforms.
- Work closely with marketing, communications, product and developer relations teams to ensure brand consistency and efficient project work-flow across markets and time-zones.
- Coordinate US-related communications and community engagement initiatives and other related projects as required by digital and management teams, such as hosting meetups, online meetings, webinars, etc.
- Respond to comments, nurture conversations and interact when appropriate.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews and activities that involve our brand.
- Participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Build, nurture and identify relationships with industry professionals and influencers.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Work with third party agencies for specific platform needs and content optimization when necessary.
- Previous work experience in community outreach and management.
- Experience in launching community initiatives.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Understanding and experience with social media channels and hands-on experience with social media management for brands.
- Experience with crisis management.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Interested in technology and adaptable to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English. Additional language a plus.
- Experience with third party social media tools and vendors a plus.