We are looking for a Product Manager to help drive requirements and market success for applications built for EOSIO blockchains. Help us establish new product delivery methods in a newly defined marketspace. We are looking for a high-energy individual that…
Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following its introduction in May 2018.
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
To support our expansion, we require a seasoned Compliance and Assurance professional to join our Legal Department
- Establish, enhance, and monitor compliance framework controls in business operations.
- Maintain compliance documentation including obligations, business unit manuals, compliance notices/circulars, governance databases, risk assessments and compliance plans.
- Lead and support compliance matters and projects, including trend analysis, incident escalation and resolution report drafting, performing monitoring or assessment, and task management.
- Support and deliver training to promote compliance awareness
- Lead and support implementation of new regulations and internal policies and licensing.
- Advise on new rules, regulations and industry consultations
- Assist with review of documents including marketing materials and
- Work closely with Legal and business providing compliance advice and solutions for growth and existing global businesses.
- Promote a strong compliance culture and awareness.
Experience & qualifications
- Proven experience as a Compliance Assurance professional in a regulated environment
- Dynamic problem-solving mindset with exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to connect and communicate at all levels across an organisation.
- Ability and capacity to absorb large volumes of information and articulate a solution in a verbal and written format.
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Able to work independently, as required.