Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform for…
Content creators communicate complex information clearly, concisely, and accurately. The Customer Success Content Creator for the Voice product will write, publish, and maintain help content and training materials as it relates to using the product for end users and internal staff. The documentation will be high quality, relevant, and developed in alignment with the latest trends of end-user documentation. Documentation will be developed and maintained in a single-source repository for ease of maintaining and publishing. A new knowledge base will be created with templates, boilerplate, and structure to be defined with the Customer Success Content Creator leading the decision makers through the process.
- Assume ownership of the complete Help Content production process, including gathering information, producing drafts and revisions, coordinating technical and editorial reviews, and performing detailed copyediting.
- Produce or assist in producing short videos. Video production can involve scripting, video-capture, voice-over, and video-editing tasks.
- Create new product knowledge base and training materials.
- Develop knowledge bases, wikis, intranet and internet sites and assist in maintaining them.
- Implement single-sourcing practices for new and existing user guides and videos.
- Collaborate with Engineers, Product Managers, Developer Relations, and UX designers.
- Work with Customer Success and Product Management teams to set priorities.
- Assist with responding to customer inquiries as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong writing/documentation skills (user guidance, training materials, and/or technical documentation preferred).
- Experience in content management systems and/or help authoring tools.
- Excel at handling multiple projects and diverse activities.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Experience with an enterprise-grade Help Authoring Tool (HAT), is a plus.
- HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Communication, Communication Studies, or equivalent preferred.
Block.one is the global leader in high-performance blockchain software. In 2018, it published the EOSIO software, a free, open-source protocol designed to be adapted and utilized by the developer community and companies to create a more secure and transparent back-end system. EOSIO is regarded as the fastest, most scalable, most active blockchain software in the world. It addresses the limitations of first-generation blockchain platforms while retaining the core benefits of the technology: security, accountability, and immutability. Block.one’s latest product, Voice, which aims to redefine social media by cultivating creation, sharing, discovery and promotion of content by real users. Block.one further encourages a robust blockchain ecosystem through developing and supporting projects built on EOSIO via its venture capital unit, EOS VC. For further information, please visit block.one.
EOSIO is a next-generation, open-source blockchain protocol with industry-leading transaction speed and flexible utility. Released in June 2018, it has been widely recognized as the first performant blockchain platform for businesses and is currently one of the most active blockchain software platforms in the world.
Voice is a social platform created by Block.one that aims to redefine social media by cultivating creation, sharing, discovery and promotion of content by real users. Through a self-sustaining economy of ideas and utilization of the Voice Token (where available), Voice puts control back into the hands of the users creating an opportunity for them to directly benefit from their ideas and engagement on the platform. Built on the EOSIO protocol, Voice benefits from inherent characteristics of blockchain technology: security, accountability, and immutability, to enable trusted and transparent social interactions on the application. Voice will be launched on the EOS Public Blockchain. For further information or to sign up for beta access, please visit voice.com.