- Serve as an advocate for the user community.
- Investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality.
- Monitor team accounts for vendor queries and internal escalations to ensure timely and authoritative responses.
- Participate in case reviews with leads, subject matter experts, and vendors to drive continued technical growth.
- Work closely with teams on ensuring adherence to community standards.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant regulations and identify areas of improvement.
- Quickly address and resolve safety/compliance issues as they arise.
- Hire and train content moderators.
- 5+ years of product support experience, customer service, service delivery or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with high volume consumer support environments.
- Ability to resolve key cases in a prompt, timely fashion.
- Understanding of social networking and online trends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the representation of business metrics and indicators to demonstrate business and operational impact.
- Ability to communicate effectively, and develop strong relationships with stakeholders and leadership.
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.