We are looking for a passionate Business Process Analyst to join the Program Management team in Blacksburg, Virginia. As a Business Process Analyst, you will be involved in defining the project and program management processes from articulating vision to documenting detailed process…
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
We are looking for a qualified Corporate Services Manager to join our team the successful candidate should be experienced in managing operational effectiveness across a large organization. You should have a positive attitude and a dynamic problem solving mind-set to ensure that you can adapt to the changing needs of a fast-paced start up.
- Work closely with respective business teams in office space planning and provide administrative support to ensure smooth daily business operations.
- Provide efficient office facilities management, housekeeping and general services.
- Be responsible for office repairs and maintenance and cleaning arrangement.
- Review and maintain up-to-date office equipment inventory list and maintenance reports & agreement.
- Work with respective business teams for business card printing in compliance with the Company and business requirement.
- Ensure the Company is in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Ordinance & Regulations.
- Set, review and implement the Company’s relevant policies.
- Ensure the Company is providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace to employees and third parties, such as contractors.
- Oversee office security and ensuring that staff are compliant with physical and data security policies.
- Be responsible for the monitoring and issuance of security passes to employees and visitors.
- Manage external contractors and vendors in relation to Operations.
- Flexible and able to deal with ad hoc requests and projects as required.
- At least 6 to 8 years of proven experience as a Corporate Services/Facilities Manager/ Office Manager or relevant position preferably in a large organisation
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Proven team management experience/ leadership role
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Enjoys interacting with users and strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
- Contract negotiation and Vendor management
- Keen to mentor and develop others