We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Team Lead to ensure excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout our organization. The goal of the position is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention, and to meet customer expectations.
- Supervise daily operations in the customer service department.
- Create engagement among customers and facilitate growth; ensure a positive customer experience.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide a correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Develop customer service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Keep informed of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Hire and train customer service agents.
- 5+ years of proven professional experience in customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Strong client-facing, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.