Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform for…
Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following its introduction in May 2018.
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
To support our expansion, we require a seasoned Data Privacy and Assurance professional to join our Legal Department
- Develop and deliver data privacy and protection framework including privacy impact assessments, governance framework, international storage and transfer of information and privacy incident response.
- Manage discrete engagements and provide end-to-end support for large/cross border engagements.
- Assist the business in understanding regulatory, statutory and technical requirements,
- Support and manage privacy related change, implementation and awareness
- Proven ability to analyse privacy issues and incidents, identify root causes and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated experience and thought leadership in:
- Data privacy and protection impact assessment
- Privacy audit
- Privacy inventories and data flow mapping
- Privacy programme implementation
- Privacy strategy and governance
- Privacy incident response
Experience & qualifications
- Solid experience as a Data Privacy professional with high level understanding of the changing Data Privacy landscape.
- Dynamic problem-solving mindset with exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to connect and communicate at all levels across an organisation.
- Ability and capacity to absorb large volumes of information and articulate a solution in a verbal and written format.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Able to work independently, as required.