We are looking for a highly conceptual, strategic, and multidisciplinary Art Director to join our growing marketing creative team. The Art Director must have a deep understanding of brand, campaign development, visual design, and user experience to create intuitive experiences,…
We are looking for an experienced multidisciplinary designer to join Block.one’s marketing creative team. The right candidate must have an excellent grasp of visual design, typography, and branding. This role will work on a wide range of projects for digital, print, events, and branding. We’re looking for someone who has a solid handle on design trends and is able to develop brands and experiences that strategically and visually push boundaries. You can gracefully present and defend your design decisions to senior leadership, and can partner with and provide feedback to internal and external business-owners regularly.
- Create brand guidelines
- Continue to evolve existing branding
- Design print and digital collateral that scale across channels in a fast-paced environment, ensuring all deliverables are on-brand
- Check your own work for production details
- Collaborate with stakeholders across various functions
- Participate in brainstorms and collaborate with stakeholders to align design and creative ideas.
- Partner with the creative team to create moodboards and present innovative ideas that have target audience and business objectives in mind
- Ad-hoc creative initiatives as required in order to achieve the objectives and strategy of the business
- 5+ years working in-house or at an agency
- Highly skilled in industry standard design programs including G Suite, Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD), Sketch, Keynote and Powerpoint. Animation and illustration skills is a plus.
- Background in graphic design—must have a sophisticated sense of typography, composition, color, and strategic conceptual skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to gracefully defend your design decisions to executive management
- Comfortable working across multiple time zones when necessary
- Must be comfortable and flexible when working on assignments with abstract information
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and navigating a fast-paced environment
- Event production experience is a plus
- Ability to think through projects on a high level. We are not looking for a pixel pusher.