Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform for…
About EOS.IO Developer Relations Team
Our EOSIO Developer Relations team has a global reach and supports developers all around the world who are in love with the latest trends in distributed technologies and withEOSIO software. We are advocates of our technology and strive to make it better through communication with our core users – developers.
As a Block.one Developer Relations Advocate, you will be working in the Developer Relations team and reporting to the Head of Developer Relations. You will be a bridge between the community and Block.one developers, representing Block.one products outwardly to the community and the community inwardly to the internal Block.one developers. You will be working closely with our EOSIO core development team and other internal development teams, communicating the development of products to internal and external stakeholders. You will be contributing to and managing content such as tutorials, guides, reference documentation for the EOSIO Developer Portal and other Block.one products communication channels. You will also work with a wider Developer Relations team, helping to strategize development of the Developers Portal, increasing the effectiveness of content through analytics and feedback. In addition, you will also work with internal and third-party content creators to source quality content, such as blog posts, videos, webinars, etc. and will ensure effective distribution of that content.
This is an amazing opportunity for those who want to be “on the wave” of the latest and coolest tech in the industry.
- Communicate Block.one products developments to internal stakeholders and external community
- Engage with developers community, provide product feedback to internal stakeholders
- Create, distribute and analyze developer content – tutorials, developer guides, newsletters, sample apps, client libraries
- Organize and coordinate marketing engagement activities including social media campaigns, YouTube broadcasts, progress reports
- Source, distribute and analyze developer content created by external parties
- Identify content and process improvements through analytics and feedback
- Champion our products in person and online by presenting at conferences, workshops, blogging, videos, and other similar activities
- MUST speak fluent and written English with good presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with blockchain, consensus mechanisms, EOSIO Smart Contract development is highly regarded
- Experience writing tutorials, guides, API docs, sample apps
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with a high degree of business acumen
About Block.one Hong Kong
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.