We are looking for a passionate Information Security engineer to join our team in Blacksburg, VA As Block.one security engineer, you will cooperate with Dev, QA, DevOps and TechOps to ensure that our solutions and products are designed and implemented…
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to join our team in Blacksburg, VA. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for working with their respective application teams to build and maintain the software development and deployment pipeline. This includes automating the setup and teardown of development, testing, and staging environments as well as working with the other infrastructure teams for deploying production software.
- Work with teams to schedule and automate deployments and updates.
- Assist teams with containerizing their products for deployment.
- Create, maintain and operate internal EOS blockchains and nodes.
- Develop monitoring solutions for both internal and public facing products.
- Perform software maintenance and configuration for both internal and public-facing products.
- Develop tools to assist both employee and community developers.
- Work alongside our Automation and Infrastructure teams on shared goals.
- At least four years experience in DevOps, TechOps, Infrastructure, or an equivalent field.
- Strong background in Linux Administration.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and pipelines such as Buildkite, TravisCI, Concourse CI, Jenkins or equivalent.
- Experience with Docker and Docker orchestration tools such as Docker Compose and Kubernetes.
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or equivalent.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Telegraf, Zabbix, Nagios or equivalent.
- A working understanding of code and script.
- Experience developing and operating infrastructure on a cloud computing platform.
Technologies We Currently Use
- Node.js + Express
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.