We are looking for a Web Systems Engineer to join our growing team in Arlington, VA. The Web Systems Engineer will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining Block.one’s corporate website infrastructure in a cloud or hybrid-cloud environment. ResponsibilitiesDesign, implement, and…
We are looking passionate DevOps Engineers to join our team in Blacksburg, VA. DevOps Engineers will work collaboratively alongside development, design, UX, automation, operations and business units in order to identify and eliminate constraints in the product life cycle, shorten and amplify feedback loops, help foster a culture of collaboration and trust, and work on projects that ultimately optimize the flow of value, from the idea stage of a project, all the way to the end user.
- Facilitate collaboration, sharing, trust and cross-pollination of skills with other engineers, product owners, designers, and business units in order to overcome interesting but challenging problems, increase product quality, and optimize the workflows within the organization.
- Develop solutions encompassing technology, process and people.
- Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging processes, techniques and tooling.
- Work closely with UX, design, development, automation and operations teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scalability, performance and operability in mind.
- 4+ years experience in DevOps, SRE, Software Development or an equivalent field.
- A history of collaboration with development, operations, UX, design and business units within an organization.
- Experience working with CI/CD tools and pipelines such as Buildkite, TravisCI, Concourse CI, Jenkins, or equivalent.
- Experience working with Docker and Docker orchestration tools such as Docker Compose and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of version control software, git and Github preferred.
- Proficiency with Linux.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Technologies We Currently Use
- Node.js + Express
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.