Our Hong Kong-based engineering team is building a team in the Block.one's new Arlington, VA office. The Senior Engineering Manager will be responsible for growing and managing a large software development team, and building out products and infrastructure to support our…
We are looking for several Engineering Managers to join our team in Arlington, Virginia.
You will help us to challenge, grow, and support the members of your team, while staffing your team to meet the demands of the business and foster a strong engineering culture. Your job is to foster high engagement and high performance by using the best management practices available, such as regular 1-on-1s, meaningful feedback, discussing personal and company goals, and fostering personal improvement and growth.
- Inspire and grow your team.
- Develop team members through coaching, feedback, and mentoring.
- Work with recruiting team to attract, onboard, and retain top talent.
- Work closely with chapters, product owners, and other stakeholders.
- Help develop quality engineering and organizational practices.
- Collaborate with other managers.
- Proven track record of developing and growing software development teams.
- Experienced in coaching, leading, and mentoring developers.
- Solid experience of working in an agile development environment.
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.