We are looking for a Product Manager to help drive requirements and market success for applications built for EOSIO blockchains. Help us establish new product delivery methods in a newly defined marketspace. We are looking for a high-energy individual that…
Block.one is a software publisher specialising in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralised applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following its introduction in May 2018.
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. As Block.one scales its offices in Hong Kong and the United States, we are building disruptive solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
We are looking for an experienced Event Specialist to join our team in Hong Kong to effectively plan, manage and execute a wide portfolio of events globally, including corporate & community-run events.
- Manage corporate & community engagement opportunities and initiatives globally including but not limited to:
- flagship events & conferences;
- sponsorships; partnerships;
- speaking opportunities;
- roadshows; and
- meetups and webinars;
- Ensure opportunities and benefits are delivered, effectively leveraged and executed flawlessly.
- Research and recommend on corporate & community engagement opportunities and initiatives
- Manage all planning elements from conception to execution including, but not limited to:
- pre-planning and management of budget, execution onsite and post event including final cost analysis, final event reporting and relevant post event analysis, so that we can measure our engagements effectively, which in turn will influence future decisions.
- Work with internal marketing partners to ensure that our corporate & community engagements are creative and integrated with the various digital and social platforms.
- Partner with various internal stakeholders to help define, support, identify, evaluate and create content for corporate & community engagement opportunities that support the company’s strategy and objectives.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant event management/marketing experience.
- Excellent project management skills that can effectively plan, implement and execute small to large-scale engagement opportunities on a global level
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal user groups, external business partners and team members in a multi-stakeholder and global operating environment
- Ability to work both in a dynamic work environment with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Strong attention to detail, well organized, proactive and flexible in approach
- Ability to prioritize, simultaneously manage multiple tasks and to think "outside the box"
- Sound budget management skills, cost conscious with strong negotiation skills
- Problem solver who seeks answers and presents options
- Positive attitude and excellent work ethic, exceptional judgement and unquestionable integrity
- Native level English speaking & writing skills. Chinese language skill is an asset but not required
- Flexibility in working hours and willingness to travel