We are looking for a Product Manager to help drive requirements and market success for applications built for EOSIO blockchains. Help us establish new product delivery methods in a newly defined marketspace. We are looking for a high-energy individual that…
Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following its introduction in May 2018.
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
To support our expansion, we require a seasoned FCC professional to join our Legal Department
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of AML/CTF programmes across entities and jurisdictions as required and any new enhancements and/or regulatory requirements.
- Oversight of applicable KYC, CDD, EDD processes and ABC.
- Report to head of compliance and appropriate senior management/leadership, boards of directors and their designated committees as requested.
- Provide FCC SME advisory and solutions to key projects and other business initiatives.
- Decision making and advisory for STR and associated key escalations.
- Receiving and reviewing internal disclosures and oversight of the whistleblower hotline
- Proactively work with internal and external audit and governance teams to understand key issues and resolution plans over AML/FCC matters.
- Oversight of applicable transaction monitoring process and input into design and use of third party FCC systems.
- Liaise with key regulatory bodies and officials as needed.
- Ensuring employees are aware of FCC obligations.
- Drive a culture of FCC awareness and application across the business.
- Potential to act as Hong Kong Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) for Hong Kong, as required.
Experience & qualifications
- Excellent analytical and communication skills to act as a FCC SME
- Dynamic problem-solving mindset with exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to connect and communicate at all levels across an organisation.
- Ability and capacity to absorb large volumes of information and articulate a solution in a verbal and written format.
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Able to work independently to advise and confirm technical requirements with third parties.