We are looking for a Web Systems Engineer to join our growing team in Arlington, VA. The Web Systems Engineer will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining Block.one’s corporate website infrastructure in a cloud or hybrid-cloud environment. ResponsibilitiesDesign, implement, and…
Our team is looking for a passionate Frontend Web Developer to join us in Blacksburg, VA. The Frontend Web Developer will be responsible for coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to developer’s assigned project specifications.
- Write well designed, testable, high performance code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent
- Experience with Node.js and express a plus
- Experience writing frontend unit and integration tests a plus
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A strong understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Bachelor or masters degree in computer science
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.