Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following…
Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following its introduction in May 2018.
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. As Block.one scales its offices in Hong Kong and USA we are building disruptive solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
We are looking for a passionate Governance Risk and Compliance coordinator to join our team.
You will be responsible to shape the security risk governance framework, facilitate adoption of security standards and controls, and provide situational awareness regarding block.one security risk management efforts.
- Proactively assist in the management of a large portfolio of cybsecurity projects
- Establish and maintain a cybersecurity controls baseline and IT controls maturity framework
- Lead company-wide security training and awareness program
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to facilitate Cyber risk analysis and risk management processes; establish acceptable levels of risk; and establish clear roles and responsibilities regarding data classification and protection activities
- Identify and establish process improvements, automation and innovation opportunities to simplify, standardize and improve compliance
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum 8 years professional experience including 4+ years in IT Audit, IT risk management, IT security and / or similar compliance functions.
- Experience working with Risk, Security or Audit frameworks (COBIT, COSO, ISO 27001/2, NIST)
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and planning abilities. Strong organizational skills
- Possess an understanding of concepts related to information systems, information security, general IT controls, application controls and technology risks.
- Experience assessing risk, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
- Sense of urgency in implementing programs and evaluating priorities; decisive, action-oriented and practical.
- Technology or Risk certifications: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, etc.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.