We are looking for a qualified Web Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, and web applications.For this position, we expect…
We are looking for a Head of Communications to work within our Global Marketing and Communications team in Northern Virginia and be an integral part of the day to day strategy for Block.one. In this role, you will own the strategy and execution of Block.one’s communications activities for the U.S., working closely with cross-functional teams in all locations.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the communications strategy in a highly disruptive industry, including content creation, product communication, and corporate brand storytelling.
- Create and execute a media relations strategy including press materials, enquiries, interviews, and issues management.
- Work closely with other department leads to oversee the day to day communications of the company including campaigns, internal and external announcements, and thought leadership.
- Manage the distillation of corporate messages via the media, corporate websites, intranet and social media platforms.
- Define and implement best practices and processes for the Communications team within the department and the larger organization.
- Work closely with cross-department functions to build and oversee the internal communications of the company.
- Liaise with and manage external agencies/vendors.
- 8-10 years of experience in communications and/or marketing, and at least 3 years in managing an internal PR team and/or an agency team.
- Strong local and continent-wide media relationships across TV, print and online media, and proven experience in managing issues within the media.
- Up-to-date understanding and knowledge base of traditional and social media landscape in China.
- Experience in working with a regional and global communications team.
- Strong influencer relations is an added advantage.
- Ability to organize content and set direction in the face of ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a highly fast paced, cross-functional environment to drive stakeholder alignment and scaled communications.
- Organized self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects from inception to completion.
- Passion for working within a highly disruptive industry or technology field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.