As a leading technology company, Block.one is creating a software practice of quality. Block.one treats quality assurance as a technical challenge. Unlike traditional software quality processes where quality assurance passively supports development, Block.one applies engineering principles by breaking up the problem, applying…
Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following its introduction in May 2018.
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. As Block.one scales its offices in Hong Kong and USA we are building disruptive solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
We are looking for a Head of Product Marketing to work within our Marketing and Communications team and be an integral part of the day to day strategy for Block.one products. In this role, you will own and drive the go-to-market strategy and execution of Block.one’s current and future products, acting as product expert while working closely with cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for existing and future products, including research, positioning, audience identification, Go-to-Market strategy, campaigns, technical materials, creative, media, events, and measurement.
- Define and implement best practices and processes for the Product Marketing team within the department and the larger organization.
- Set and communicate the product’s positioning and key value-based messages to cross-functional teams.
- Create and execute new-age, innovative strategies and marketing that drives awareness, engagement, and adoption.
- Work with department leads to execute product launches and product-focused events.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience, design, digital, analytics, creative and leadership, to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Use marketing insights to better understand our community and be the voice of the user.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in planning and rolling out large-scale/global marketing campaigns, with the ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach.
- Experience in building out the foundation of a product marketing function within a global organization.
- Ability to organize content and set direction in the face of ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a highly fast paced, cross-functional environment to drive stakeholder alignment and scaled communications.
- Organized self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects from inception to completion.
- Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.