Our Hong Kong-based engineering team is building a team in the Block.one's new Arlington, VA office. The Senior Engineering Manager will be responsible for growing and managing a large software development team, and building out products and infrastructure to support our…
We are looking for an exceptional IT Support Technician to join our team in Blacksburg, VA. The IT Support Technician will join the Information Technology Team to support our rapidly growing staff. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail and the ability to see tasks through to completion are important attributes in any potential candidate.
- Support an expanding inventory of macOS, iOS, Linux and Android devices
- Show basic networking skills including TCP/IP and DNS in troubleshooting network
- connectivity issues
- Utilize Mobile Device Management systems to manage computers and mobile devices
- Use Ticketing and Asset Management system to complete daily tasks
- Manage and troubleshoot existing printers and network peripherals
- Provide support for various company applications
- Test and recommend new hardware and software applications
- Provide excellent customer service to employees
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and self-motivation
- Show an ability and desire to learn new skills and responsibilities
- 3+ years’ experience in a computer support role in a corporate environment
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.