Block.one is seeking an innate storyteller and copywriter to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you’ll take lead in shaping the voice across our brands and media. We’re looking for someone who has the ability to craft compelling…
We are looking for an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join our team in Hong Kong. The IT Systems Administrator will join the Information Technology Team to support our rapidly growing staff. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail and the ability to see tasks through to completion are important attributes in any potential candidate.
- Assist in managing and driving projects to completion as we expand our new offices
- Manage access controls and user credentials
- Ensure security policies and contribute to ongoing security projects
- Setup and onboard new employees
- Support an expanding inventory of macOS, iOS, Linux and Android devices
- Display advanced networking skills to setup and monitor systems
- Manage existing Mobile Device Management systems
- Manage existing Support and Asset Management system
- Manage and troubleshoot existing printers and network peripherals
- Provide support for all company end user applications
- Contribute ideas and be responsible for initiatives to advance the technology infrastructure
- Test and recommend new hardware and software applications
- Provide excellent customer service to employees
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and self-motivation
- 5+ years’ experience in a System Administrator role
- Advanced Computer Certifications preferred
Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following its introduction in May 2018.
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.