We are looking for a qualified UX content strategist to join our team. UX content strategists are a part of the voice of this tech company. They implement the text seen and heard in products and services across the web…
We are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to join our team in Northern Virginia. The Systems Administrator will join the Information Technology Team to support our rapidly growing staff. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail and the ability to see tasks through to completion are important attributes in any potential candidate.
- Assist in managing and driving projects to completion as we expand our new offices
- Manage access controls and user credentials
- Ensure security policies and contribute to ongoing security projects
- Setup and onboard new employees
- Support an expanding inventory of macOS, iOS, Linux and Android devices
- Display advanced networking skills to setup and monitor systems
- Manage existing Mobile Device Management systems
- Manage existing Support and Asset Management system
- Manage and troubleshoot existing printers and network peripherals
- Provide support for all company end user applications
- Contribute ideas and be responsible for initiatives to advance the technology
- Test and recommend new hardware and software applications
- Provide excellent customer service to employees
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and self-motivation
- Assist Information Technology Manager with advanced system functions
- 5+ years’ experience in a System Administrator role
- Advanced Computer Certifications preferred
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.