We are looking for a qualified Senior UX Designer to join our team in Los Angeles. You’ll be working on exciting new projects, including a full suite of marketing and product sites. A strong ability to distill complex problems into…
We are looking for a Junior UX Designer to assist in designing web and native applications with a focus on clean beautiful user experiences in our office in Blacksburg, VA. Be part of a design-centric culture that focuses on solving problems with technology and user research.
- Translate stories into wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive experiences
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Design user stories, journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Cooperate with developers to match visual design intent
- One year or more of UX design experience
- Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, XD or Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet our needs and vision
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions
- An understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.