We hire Product Managers who are continually adapting to the market and want to work on products that can affect the lives of millions of people. In this role, you will be working to guide new products from conception to launch…
Block.one is a software publisher and the leader in high performance blockchain technologies. In 2018, we released EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications. EOSIO is regarded as the fastest, most scalable, most active blockchain software in the world. It addresses the limitations of first-generation blockchain platforms while retaining the core benefits of the technology: security, accountability, and immutability. Our latest product, Voice, aims to redefine social media by cultivating creation, sharing, discovery and promotion of content by real users. We further encourage a robust blockchain ecosystem through developing and supporting projects built on EOSIO via our venture capital unit, EOS VC.
We continue to look for ways to apply our software and blockchain expertise in a wide range of industries and through various business models. We have offices in Hong Kong and the United States and we recruit world-class globally-minded talent to help us develop creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
To support our expansion, we require an enthusiastic and professional Legal Counsel to join our Legal Department. Block.one is multi-cultural and multi-faceted. The successful candidate will have a flexible mindset and collaborative personality.
- Giving accurate and timely advice in relation to corporate, commercial and technology issues including contracts and regulation
- Working as team member on complex projects involving stakeholders from across the business
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating agreements
- Researching and evaluating different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Assisting in creating and maintain corporate policies, manuals and processes
- Keeping abreast of developments in relevant laws and regulations and disseminating this knowledge
Experience & qualities
- 2PQE+, common law qualified
- Post-qualification experience in a reputable international law firm
- Good drafting skills and ability to analyse complex situations and information
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and on international projects
- Ability to connect and communicate with stakeholders at various levels of the organization and in different business functions
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity