As Block.one’s family of products continues to grow with the EOSIO platform, we are looking for a Product Marketing Analyst to help drive analysis and marketing content. The position is based in our Los Angeles office, being a critical bridge…
Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following its introduction in May 2018.
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. As Block.one scales its offices in Hong Kong and USA we are building disruptive solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
We are looking for an experienced Tech/TMT Legal Counsel to support our Legal Team and be an integral part of the day to day strategy for Block.one. In this role, you will be tasked with ensuring our legal interests are protected and that we build strong internal corporate governance processes across the organisation while working closely with cross-functional teams in all locations.
- Advising on and resolving technology/TMT issues for product development initiatives and M&A deals
- Drafting and negotiating technology/TMT agreements relating to SaaS, cybersecurity, cloud, advertising, outsourcing and other areas
- Advising on data privacy, confidentiality and security issues and developing and implementing relevant policies and agreements
- Handling issues relating to the company’s marketing, websites, social media and publications
- Managing IP licensing and protection for trademarks, software copyright and patents
- Managing external counsel from initial instruction through to billing
Experience & Qualifications
- 5PQE+ common law qualification
- Technology/TMT practice in a top tier law firm
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and on international projects
- Willingness to take responsibility for driving matters to conclusion
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organisation’s legal department and across all businesses
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- In-house experience is a plus