Our Hong Kong-based engineering team is building a team in the Block.one's new Arlington, VA office. The Senior Engineering Manager will be responsible for growing and managing a large software development team, and building out products and infrastructure to support our…
We hire Product Managers who are continually adapting to the market and want to work on products that can affect the lives of millions of people.
In this role, you will be working to guide new products from conception to launch by transforming the technological world into one suited for users. You can break complex problems down into steps that drive product development to market quickly, and in stride.
Block.one is bringing innovative products to market - that make people's lives better and more secure. The combined efforts of all our product team members, in collaboration with our Product Managers, makes this possible. Product managers work closely with highly creative and prolific engineers, innovators, UX teams, marketers, customer service, and the rest of the team to help further the technology that enables secure access to information.
Our product managers guide apps through ideation, design, testing, execution, and launch cycles. They analyze, position, package, promote, and tailor our products for real users. Block.one empowers employees to build future products that benefit from the most performant blockchain - EOSIO.
As the Senior Mobile Product Manager, you will help us to deliver innovative consumer-facing mobile apps. You will drive product strategy and partner with cross-functional teams to define to deliver on the next phase of blockchain social apps.
By applying, you will be considered for the Senior Mobile Product Manager role. The Senior Mobile Product Manager at Block.one will be working on new mobile apps, technologies, platforms, consumer-facing, and enterprise products.
• Understand our product: markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
• Launch new products and features, test their success rates and iterate with your teams quickly.
• Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Legal, UX, and other cross-functional teams on cutting edge technologies.
• Develop innovative solutions to blockchain's most challenging problems
• Collaborate as needed across regions, product areas, and functions at Block.one.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field. Or equivalent experience building/shipping mobile products.
• 7+ years of Product Management experience
• 4+ years experience developing/launching Mobile products within one or more of the following: Mac, iOS, Android, Tablet.
• Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
• Experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) and working with cross-functional teams.
• Knowledge of multiple functional areas, including Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance, and Marketing.
• Ability to influence various stakeholders without direct authority.
• Use qualitative and quantitative data to help drive decisions.
• Experience in one or more of the following: Mass market mobile applications for social, chat, and or games.
• Experience with mobile human-computer interface (HCI), particularly mobile.
• Experience working with teams to build rapid prototypes for experimentation and validation.
• Analytical skills (competitive analysis, product strategy, business models).
• Experience working closely with engineering and research teams, UX, program management, marketing, business development, and strategy teams.