We are looking for a Product Operations Manager to join our team in Blacksburg, Virginia. The scope of this role is to efficiently manage the operations of a production application while ensuring the best possible user experience. This is a…
We are looking for several passionate Mobile Software Engineers to join our team in Blacksburg, VA. The Mobile Software Engineers will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying Block.one LLC’s Android and iOS public facing applications that support our product offerings and the EOSIO blockchain. You will work closely with the Block.one development team and the EOSIO community at large to help build one of the largest blockchain and distributed application ecosystems in the world.
- Write well designed, testable, high performance code by using best software development
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations
- and activities
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent
- Help maintain build pipeline by assisting with deployment automation
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks
- At least 5 years of software development experience and at least 2 years of experience developing mobile applications for either Apple iOS or Android OS
- Strong understanding of mobile application design
- Experience publishing mobile apps via the Apple Store or Google Play
Technologies we currently use
- Swift for iOS
- Java and/or Kotlin for Android
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.