Block.one’s marketing creative team is seeking a highly strategic UX/UI Designer to concept, design, and deliver best-in-class responsive websites for our brands. You thrive at the axis of user, data, technology and design and will work closely with strategists, copywriters,…
We are looking for a Motion Designer to join our growing marketing team. The right candidate will be passionate about creating beautifully crafted and disruptive visuals that are memorable. Visual deliverables range from 2D/3D infographics to video intros, outros, animated explainers, and teasers.
Candidates should possess exceptional design skills and have a solid grasp of motion design trends. A refined and expert level of design, typography, animation styles, and attention to the smallest of details. A strong ability to distill complex problems into simple, elegant solutions is key to success at our company. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial spirit, so the majority of the work will be focused on innovating original and creative content.
- Create animations and videos for a range of content from explainer videos to spots to social posts
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams to create compelling stories through motion
- Take complex content from technology and marketing teams and distill them into motion solutions that are visually arresting
- Maintain brand guidelines and understand brand objectives while pushing creative and visual boundaries
- Will work solo and with team members in both US and globally
- Self-manage projects, SOW, and deadlines
- Help build and manage schedules and deliverables as they relate to motion graphics projects
- Maintain a reliable file system to facilitate easier collaboration and creativity
- Must have 5+ years of professional motion, video editing, 2D and 3D animation, with a fluency in Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Must be a conceptual and disruptive visual storyteller with a passion for creativity and craft
- Must have great communication and storytelling skills to convey your approach and techniques to internal teams and executives
- Must have excellent time management skills in order to multitask and meet multiple deadlines
- Abilities to streamline video production workflows