We are looking for a technical leader and high-level decision maker working broadly with project sponsors, engineering teams, architects, other business functions, and the Block.one community to define and deliver comprehensive, high quality product solutions. Will create architecture approaches to…
EOS.IO, a blockchain software, is the latest project launched by a group of serial tech entrepreneurs and established professionals who believe blockchain technology is a positive disruptive force that will usher in a new era of decentralization, transparency, accountability and security.
Blockchains are globally distributed technology where path redundancy and pseudonymity at a network level are crucial. This requires developing peer-to-peer protocols to exchange data at high speeds, routing protocols to optimize the topology, and analytics that aggregate information across multiple independent operators. Blockchains are the frontier of network protocol development.
We are looking for passionate network systems engineers to join our core blockchain technology team. As a member of this team, you will help push the boundary blockchains. You will be critical in the innovation, design, and development that achieves a decentralized future powered by EOS.IO.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
- Design and develop networking protocols for data propagation and network analysis.
- Research and Educate peers on topics relating to peer-to-peer networks.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Do it all in open source.
- Experience with Java, Go, Rust, or C++. Strong proficiency in C++ preferred, with solid knowledge of language specification. Experience with C++ 11 or 14 required, particularly mastery of STL, Boost and Lambdas.
- BA/MS degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Familiarity with blockchain a plus, but not required.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance.
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.