Overview:The Block.one Director of Security Operations is directly responsible for development and day-to-day management of agile, real-time security operations capabilities, including Cyber Threat Hunting, Malware Response and Research, Advanced Security Monitoring, Incident Response, and Forensics and Vulnerability Management. The position requires…
We are looking for a Product Operations Manager to join our team in Blacksburg, Virginia. The scope of this role is to efficiently manage the operations of a production application while ensuring the best possible user experience. This is a multi-faceted, fast-paced job in a start-up environment therefore flexibility, a strong work ethic, and attention to detail are a must.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams on product features to ensure that operational considerations such as onboarding, support, content and data management, reporting, scalability, and costs are included in the design, development, and release.
- Provide leadership with actual and projected operational product metrics; including users, usage, support, user satisfaction, compliance, efficiency, infrastructure, and costs.
- Ensure that product operations are stable, adequately staffed, and are able to scale to meet anticipated demand.
- Focus on long term product customer success while reducing risks and costs associated with the product.
- Assist in determining outsourcing opportunities and in evaluating and managing any subsequent vendor relations.
- B.S. or equivalent
- Prior experience preferred in the operational support of a web and mobile based application.
- Prior experience managing and scaling a team.
- Strong background in data analytics.
- Social media sector expertise preferred.
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.
Voice is a social platform created by Block.one that aims to redefine social media by cultivating creation, sharing, discovery and promotion of content by real users. Through a self-sustaining economy of ideas and utilization of the Voice Token (where available), Voice puts control back into the hands of the users creating an opportunity for them to directly benefit from their ideas and engagement on the platform. Built on the EOSIO protocol, Voice benefits from inherent characteristics of blockchain technology: security, accountability, and immutability, to enable trusted and transparent social interactions on the application. Voice will be launched on the EOS Public Blockchain. For further information or to sign up for beta access, please visit voice.com.