We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage multiple simultaneous projects amongst our teams in Blacksburg, Los Angeles, and Hong Kong. As a project manager, you’ll work closely across upper management and front-line teams to ensure projects are…
We are looking for a Product Owner to help drive requirements and market success for leading distributed applications running on the EOS blockchain in our Blacksburg, Virginia office. Help us establish new product delivery methods in a newly defined market space. We are looking for a high-energy individual that can think critically about what the market says it needs, internal requirements and establish the correct priorities.
- Define and manage the product roadmap, setting and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders including CTO, VP Engineering, marketing and engineering leads
- Gather requirements from users, customers, sales, support, and internal stakeholders
- Develop use-cases and product requirements, working closely with engineering
- Support product marketing to create customer focused messaging and content
- Craft outbound messaging and content for open source and commercial products in conjunction with marketing
- Deliver product enablement materials such as demos and videos for developer relations field teams (sales, sales engineers, consulting, etc)
- Design and deliver training for the field on our products and solutions
- Maintain a subset of competitive analysis for our products
- Attend trade shows and other events to help showcase our products
- Some travel is required
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. CS, EE) or relevant work experience in product management, development, solutions architecture, or pre-sales engineering
- 2+ years experience in product management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Preferred skills and experience
- Knowledge of blockchain industry
- Familiarity with the EOS.IO software
- Experience with open source software and/or commercial open source companies
- Experience with SaaS product management
- Experience working in a distributed organization
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOS.IO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOS.IO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOS.IO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOS.IO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOS.IO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOS.IO website.