We are looking for several Engineering Managers to join our team in Blacksburg, Virginia. Our Blacksburg software teams consist of 6+ engineers, currently working in Blockchain engineering, mobile software development, and web development. You will help us to challenge,…
Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform for developers, following its introduction in May 2017
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
To support our expansion, we are seeking a Project Manager who will facilitate projects under the direction of our Senior Operations Manager. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple project plans associated with business initiatives and project management set-up. In addition, the Project Manager will ensure deadlines are met, ensure internal and external project team members and stakeholders are kept updated on project plan status, and work to resolve any issues requiring management attention.
- Demonstrate solid project management skills and develop and maintain project plans.
- Lead the planning, scheduling, and supervision of assigned projects to ensure progress against the goals and objectives.
- Understand and document business systems and processes.
- Identify, suggest, and help implement new/improved project management approaches, tools, and techniques.
- Serve as primary liaison between internal project teams and other stakeholders.
- Proactively manage expectations and provide timely information to managers, co-workers, clients and partners.
- Ensure appropriate approvals and committed deliverables are met on time and reviews are completed.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to solve problems and recommend solutions.
- Ensure decisions needed, changes to project timelines, and changes to project scope are communicated and documented.
- Plan and work independently to prioritize and complete tasks and projects.
- Track, compile, and coordinate project related updates.
- Develop and implement constructive resolutions to improve compliance, controls, and efficiencies while balancing risk and cost.
Experience & qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree plus in-depth experience in project management required.
- Strong organizational, analytical, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to foster collaborative working relationships.
- Strong experience in business analysis, reporting of business data, problem identification, resolution, and root cause analysis.
- Must possess extreme attention to detail, superb follow-up skills, and excellent critical thinking ability.
- Professional background including experience planning and driving task completion.
- Strong technology and business acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PMP or other project management qualification desired.