We are looking for several Engineering Managers to join our team in Blacksburg, Virginia. Our Blacksburg software teams consist of 6+ engineers, currently working in Blockchain engineering, mobile software development, and web development. You will help us to challenge,…
We are seeking a Project Manager who will facilitate projects under the direction of our Senior Operations Manager. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple project plans associated with business initiatives and project management process set-up. In addition, the Project Manager will ensure deadlines are met, ensure internal and external project team members and stakeholders are kept updated on project plan status, and work to resolve any issues demanding management attention.
- Demonstrate solid project management skills.
- Develop and maintain project plans.
- Lead the planning, scheduling, and supervision of assigned projects to ensure progress against the goals and objectives.
- Determine, suggest, and help implement project management approaches, tools, and techniques.
- Serve as primary liaison between internal project teams and other stakeholders.
- Proactively manage expectations and provide timely information to managers, co-workers, clients and partners.
- Establish appropriate approvals and committed deliverables are met on time and reviews are completed.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to solve problems and recommend solutions.
- Ensure decisions needed, changes to project timelines, and changes to project scope are communicated and documented.
- Plan and work independently to prioritize and complete tasks and projects.
- Track, compile, and coordinate project related updates.
- Develop and implement constructive resolutions to improve compliance, controls, and efficiencies while balancing risk and cost.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus in depth experience in project management required.
- Strong experience in business analysis, reporting of business data, problem identification, resolution, and root cause analysis.
- Professional background that includes cross-functional management of complex projects.
- Strong organizational, analytical, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good stakeholder management skills and ability to foster collaborative working relationships.
- Strong technology and business acumen.
- Must possess extreme attention to detail, superb follow-up skills, and excellent critical thinking ability.
- PMP or other project management qualification desired.
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.