We are looking for a Senior Security Researcher to work on source code review, fuzzing, penetration testing of applications, and code / vulnerability remediation support.ResponsibilitiesWork as a key security researcher within an elite engineering team delivering industry-leading blockchain protocols and…
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage multiple simultaneous projects amongst our teams in Blacksburg, Los Angeles, and Hong Kong. As a project manager, you’ll work closely across upper management and front-line teams to ensure projects are on schedule and statuses remain visible to all stakeholders. Block.one is multi-cultural and multi-faceted. Successful candidates should have a flexible and collaborative personality.
- Assist teams to successfully bring software products to market
- Actively manage projects by influencing teams, maintaining schedules, providing single source of truth for the projects, action items, progress tracking, and deliverables
- Assess stakeholder needs and team challenges to create and enable effective solutions
- Create and oversee project scope and schedule with stakeholders
- Advise and influence processes and track all progress in order to stay on schedule
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- PMP preferred
- Ability to support late night and/or early morning meetings with groups working in 3-12 hour time zone differences
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, both technical and non-technical
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and with multicultural individuals in various time zones
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.