We are looking for a Senior Security Researcher to work on source code review, fuzzing, penetration testing of applications, and code / vulnerability remediation support.ResponsibilitiesWork as a key security researcher within an elite engineering team delivering industry-leading blockchain protocols and…
We are looking for a Project Manager to lead cyber security project teams and manage across the entire project life-cycle (to include planning, execution, and closing) activities associated with projects that are long-term, across the organization, and medium to high risk in scope and complexity.
- Consult with internal and external business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business cases, including development of a statements of work.
- Develop and revise complex project plans and budgets, works with stakeholders to understand complex cyber security problems and focus on bringing issues to resolution.
- Create and deliver presentations to senior management on project plans and goals, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develop and implement program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- Manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function.
- Perform project risk analysis.
- Lead project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, project methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic planning and implementation.
- Information Security experience desired, but not required.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Creation of business cases
- Project initiation
- Development of comprehensive business requirements
- Identification of project interdependencies
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint team web content
- Ability in the following areas:
- Management of complex data and reporting projects requiring coordination of resources at different levels both internally and externally
- Management of complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- Tracking of project financials
- Facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or higher PMI certification required
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.