As an Executive Assistant, you will be expected to perform office and administrative duties to assist executive management. Successful candidates provide high-level administrative support and have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside…
As Senior Analyst you will be involved in every aspect of the Software Design Lifecycle Process, from gathering and documenting requirements to approving final builds before release. You will use your start-up mindset to create value propositions, map long-term product and business strategies, and plan the development, release, and growth of products. You will be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible in our products, while sharing our healthy obsession with quality.
- Work with the Product team to prepare Product Scope and User Requirements
- Translate business requirements to Development Teams
- Work on multiple products through the entire development lifecycle
- Prepare functional usecases, state diagrams, and other requirement artifacts
- Conduct market research, analyzing customer and market needs
- Become subject matter expert on specific products and work closely with stakeholders to plan and manage product delivery to global markets
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing industry and marketplace.
- Strong organizational and management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing initiatives
- Basic understanding of lean/agile development methodologies
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience
- Must have experience in SDLC
- Learn quickly and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Reporting or basic programming a plus, but not required