We are looking for a qualified Web Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, and web applications.For this position, we expect…
Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform for developers, following its introduction in May 2017. Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to monitor our activities and develop and distribute best practice data provision tactics for our digital initiatives and implement for successful marketing usage. For this role, you should have a deep understanding of how different digital networks operate (and the analytics they provide) and be familiar with web, SEO and Paid Media. Solid understanding and knowledge in 3 rd party analytics, listening and Market research tools are a must. Ultimately, you should help strengthen our online presence and increase our brand awareness through effective reporting and analysis. If you’re a tech-savvy professional with interest in the latest trends in digital technologies, we would like to meet you.
- Analyze user engagement and relevant metrics that can be leveraged for optimizing content and brand presence.
- Support SEO and web strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects based on insights reports.
- Collaborate with engineers, data scientists and tech teams, to help build and identify valid data points from different sources into custom dashboards.
- Work closely with Social Media, content, web and Community Manager and help identify new opportunities and recommendations for alternatives on less engaging activities based on data and insight knowledge.
- Build understandable and easy to read reports for senior management and support with in-depth analyses when needed.
- Coordinate with Marketing department to assist and recommend on design for various advertising campaigns.
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company and when they won’t, and advise on current usage of platforms.
- Previous work experience as Digital Analyst in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience with measuring Digital platforms and digital marketing campaigns.
- Understanding Paid Media and Digital Advertising.
- In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience with social media analytics tools and 3 rd party listening tools.
- Ability to identify target audience and trends.
- Time management and multitasking skills.
- Interest or knowledge in Blockchain technologies a plus.
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies and a willingness to learn new.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English. Additional language a plus.
- Able to adapt and adjust in a fast paced changing digital environment a must.