Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform for…
We are seeking a Senior Operations Manager to oversee the effective execution of strategy, data and reporting in our Blacksburg office. This role will work closely with Block.one executives to support ongoing projects, business proposals and conduct of day-to-day internal operations.
- Responsible for daily operations within specific functional areas including: Facilities, Office Administration, Procurement, Travel, and Policies.
- Manage daily activities and play a key role in designing and overseeing our Blacksburg office’s operations roadmap.
- Responsible for the development of long term strategic administration plans.
- Work with team members to establish strategic priorities.
- Promote and communicate aligned workforce processes.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and lead Process Improvement and Best Practice efforts to ensure optimal service levels and staffing.
- Engage business partners and project managers to drive strategic recommendations and implement changes that improve the business.
- This role demands excellent stakeholder and project management skills, as well as the ability to both plan and execute projects of varying time horizons and scope with minimal guidance.
- MBA and several years of related experience or Bachelor’s Degree plus in depth experience in business operations and strategy required.
- Multiple years of supervisory experience desired.
- Professional background including experience planning and managing strategic and operational projects.
- Strong knowledge of business management, operations and strategic planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience in business analysis, reporting of business data, problem identification, resolution, and root cause analysis.
- PMP desired.
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.