We are looking for several Engineering Managers to join our team in Blacksburg, Virginia. Our Blacksburg software teams consist of 6+ engineers, currently working in Blockchain engineering, mobile software development, and web development. You will help us to challenge,…
Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform for developers, following its introduction in May 2017
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
We are looking for an Administration Manager to ensure daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner. You will support a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance activities.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and other stakeholders.
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep management properly informed.
- Organize and supervise other office activities, including renovations and event planning.
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Stay in touch with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Proven office management or administration manager experience.
- In-depth knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages.