We are looking for a Product Operations Manager to join our team in Blacksburg, Virginia. The scope of this role is to efficiently manage the operations of a production application while ensuring the best possible user experience. This is a…
Our team is looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer to join us in building clean and enjoyable products. Be part of a flat, agile work environment that values work / life balance.
You’ll be integral in everything from ideation to finely-tuned visual design. You’ll work collaboratively with other members of the Design Team on investigating and digesting insights and then delivering everything from wires and flows to User Journeys and Visual Designs. We also expect you to work hand-in-hand with other teams, truly partnering to build the right thing for our Users.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive
- user experiences
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Push to research, discover and explore new innovative techniques and methods for design
- Cooperate with developers to match visual design and user experience intent
- Contribute to overall Design Team processes and libraries
- One or more years of Product-UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- You are able to provide a portfolio or examples of prior work
- You’re a generalist, and excel at everything from UX work and wire-framing to fine-grained visual design
- You’re excited and passionate about growing your skillsets
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite - specifically Adobe Illustrator is preferred
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet theirs and users’ needs and visions
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and an understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD) and Data-Driven Design
- Familiarity with planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, rationale, and solutions to teams and stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively and communicate well in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design that still offers delight
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.