We are looking for a qualified and dynamic Senior Motion Designer to join our team. You are passionate about creating beautifully crafted, and disruptive visuals that are memorable. Visual deliverables range from 2D/3D infographics to video intros, outros, and teasers…
We are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to focus on Operations Security Engineering, Penetration Testing, and Remediation Support for Infrastructure Operations.
- Work as part of a team delivering application and network security assessments.
- Perform web application penetration testing, automated code reviews, and network penetration testing.
- Manage project tasks and deadlines for teams spanning multiple timezones.
- Create unique testing tools and integrate vendor tools to assist in project goals.
- Identify vulnerabilities found in systems; and then clearly communicate vulnerabilities to both technical and non-technical operational staff for remediation.
- Create detailed technical reports explaining technical and business risk of the vulnerabilities found to include actionable recommendations/considerations.
- Participate in project conference calls with engineering and operations stakeholders.
- Provide technical leadership/mentorship to the security team.
- Contribute to the security industry through presentations, whitepapers and/or research.
- 5+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Performing advanced-level penetration testing
- Performing automated and manual Web security reviews
- Demonstrating high ethical standards
- Applying offensive / red team methodologies
- Strong technical skills in a variety of the following:
- Network penetration testing
- Web Services penetration testing (RESTful and SOAP)
- Familiarity with common open source and commercial testing tools
- SANS or OSCP certifications highly desirable
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.