We are looking for a qualified UX content strategist to join our team. UX content strategists are a part of the voice of this tech company. They implement the text seen and heard in products and services across the web…
We are looking for a Senior Security Researcher to work on source code review, fuzzing, penetration testing of applications, and code / vulnerability remediation support.
- Work as a key security researcher within an elite engineering team delivering industry-leading blockchain protocols and applications
- Perform web application penetration testing, source code reviews, and/or network penetration testing.
- Support project tasks and deadlines for engineering teams spanning multiple timezones.
- Create unique tools to assist in research project goals.
- Exploit vulnerabilities found in client systems; and clearly communicate complex vulnerabilities to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Create detailed technical reports explaining technical and business risk of the vulnerabilities found to include actionable recommendations/considerations.
- Participate in project conference calls with internal engineering stakeholders
- Provide technical leadership/mentorship to the security and engineering teams.
- Contribute to the security industry through presentations, blog posts, whitepapers, responsible disclosure, and/or research.
- 5+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Performing senior-level penetration testing
- Performing code reviews
- Demonstrating high ethical standards
- Applying offensive security methodologies
- Strong technical skills in some variety of the following disciplines:
- Network penetration testing
- Mobile application penetration testing (iOS and Android)
- Web Services penetration testing (RESTful and SOAP)
- Proficient in at least one mainstream programming language (Java, .NET, C or C++)
- Hardware/Embedded system hacking
- Reverse Engineering
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.