We are looking for a Senior Security Researcher to work on source code review, fuzzing, penetration testing of applications, and code / vulnerability remediation support.ResponsibilitiesWork as a key security researcher within an elite engineering team delivering industry-leading blockchain protocols and…
We are looking for a Senior Trust and Safety Manager passionate about online safety, protecting customers, and providing excellent user experiences. The Senior Trust and Safety Manager will be responsible for setting content moderation policy and managing resources (people, systems, vendors) needed to carry out that policy.
- Work with Legal, Product, and the user community to set policies and guidelines regarding user generated content.
- Develop procedures to enforce content moderation policies, including appeals processes.
- Source tools (AI and other automated solutions) to assist in content moderation.
- Provide ongoing reporting on content moderation, both internally and externally.
- Provide relevant disclosures to regulators and/or law enforcement.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Hire, train, and manage internal content moderation staff.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant regulations and identify areas of improvement.
- Analyze trends related to policy issues across the industry and identify areas for improved policy implementations.
- Serve as the global escalation point for appeals and policy enforcement.
- Monitor team accounts for vendor queries and internal escalations to ensure timely and authoritative responses.
- Participate in case reviews with leads, subject matter experts, and vendors to drive continued technical growth.
- Work closely with teams on ensuring adherence to community standards.
- 5+ years of experience developing and enforcing community standards for a social media platform or related tech industry public policy creation and enforcement experience.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Experience with high volume user generated content environments.
- Ability to resolve key cases in a prompt, timely fashion.
- Understanding of social networking and online trends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the representation of business metrics and indicators to demonstrate business and operational impact.
- Ability to communicate effectively, and develop strong relationships with stakeholders and leadership.