Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform for…
Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high-performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform for developers, following its introduction in May 2017. Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
We are looking for a qualified SEO/SEM specialist to join our Digital team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in managing all aspects of search engine optimization, including optimizing content, link building, keyword strategy, and execution, we would like to meet you.
- Perform regular thorough website audits to identify and discover content, technical, usability, and performance issues that impact search engine visibility and work with the in-house team to implement refreshes.
- Monitor website performance and measure key performance indicators such as organic traffic, redirects, click rate, bounce rate, conversions, etc using web analytics and other relevant tools.
- Perform comprehensive keyword research for various stakeholders, identify content gaps and track trending topics to identify content ideas to develop into insight articles, blog posts and other forms of media such as video, infographics and white papers.
- Track, report, and monitor our organic and keyword strategies.
- Execute blog posts and articles audit to improve as well as update content frequently to increase organic traffic.
- You must clearly communicate results to the management team.
- Provide feedback to in-house content writers. Ensure written content meets SEO best practices. Suggest improvements to landing page drafts and blog posts.
- Help prioritize keywords and landing pages to attract our target audience.
- Web page optimization for both search engines and human visitors. This may include, but not limited to, crafting of meta tags, applying structured data, keyword optimization and internal linking.
- Help the marketing team to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns on a CMS such as WordPress and optimize them using SEO plugins.
- This may involve liaising with outside agencies.
- Backlink analysis skills such as link profile analysis, link competitor analysis, and link site audits.
- Develop and maintain link building strategies to acquire relevant inbound links and collaborate with other teams in implementing them.
- 100% white-hat link development.
- Use non-pushy email outreach strategies to build relationships and backlinks with high authority websites.
- Collect and analyze web analytics data and provide insights to present to management and stakeholders for review.
- Align with dev, tech, editorial, and comms teams to drive SEO in content creation and optimization.
- Follow and digest popular SEO publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques.
- A keen interest and proven formal SEO experience.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in current SEO tools and practices such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Linkdex, Bing Webmaster Tools, other Google Tools such as Tag Manager, PageSpeed Insights, etc and Moz
- Key understanding of On-Page SEO techniques and technologies such as canonicalization, web indexing, crawl budget, domain/page authority, Rankbrain, mobile SEO, local SEO, content expansion and semantic SEO.
- Notable knowledge of Off-Page SEO link building techniques and their impact on ranking.
- Basic understanding of SEM.
- Good understanding of user behavior, search personas and audience segmentation based on website content and analytics data.
- Good understanding of search ranking factors and monitoring of algorithm updates.
- A solid grasp of how SEO enhances the effectiveness of blogs, press releases, social media content, and related online strategies.
- Has a background in creating reports and presentations showing web analytics data, site evaluations and recommendations derived from report insights.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin. Additional language a plus.
- Knowledge of Blockchain technology a plus.
- A self-starter and able to take initiative.