We are looking for a Senior Security Researcher to work on source code review, fuzzing, penetration testing of applications, and code / vulnerability remediation support.ResponsibilitiesWork as a key security researcher within an elite engineering team delivering industry-leading blockchain protocols and…
We are looking for a Digital Analyst to monitor our activities and implement “listening” tactics for our digital initiatives and implement for successful marketing usage. For this role, you should have a deep understanding of how different social networks operate (and the analytics they offer) and be familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for online content and Paid Social Media. Solid understanding and knowledge in 3rd party analytics and listening tools are a must. Ultimately, you should help strengthen our online presence and increase our brand awareness through effective reporting and analysis. If you’re a tech-savvy professional with interest in the latest trends in digital technologies, we would like to meet you.
- Analyse user engagement and relevant metrics that can be leveraged for optimising content and brand presence.
- Support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects based on collected reports.
- Work closely with Social Media and Community Manager and the rest of the Communications team and help identify new opportunities and recommendations for alternatives on less engaging activities based on data and insight knowledge.
- Ability to build understandable and easy to read reports for senior management and support with in-depth analyse when needed.
- Coordinate with Marketing department to assist and recommend on design for advertising campaigns.
- Understand Paid Media and Digital Advertising capabilities and the type of reporting it offers.
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company and when they won’t, and advise on current usage of platforms.
- Previous work experience as Social Media/Digital Analyst in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience with measuring Digital platforms and digital marketing campaigns.
- Understanding Paid Media and Digital Advertising is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience with social media analytics tools and 3rd party listening tools.
- Ability to identify target audience and trends.
- Time management and multitasking skills.
- Interest or knowledge in Blockchain technologies a plus.
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies and a willingness to learn new.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English. Additional language a plus.
- Able to adapt and adjust in a fast paced changing digital environment a must.
About Block.one HK
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.