Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following…
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll have a seat at the table as we craft marketing strategy for our brands and key products. You’ll need to understand the company strategy and be hands-on delivering flawless execution, flexibility will be key. The role will see you working alongside the social media lead guiding and nurture junior talent where possible.
- Development of social media channel strategy, including reviewing and evaluating platforms, influencers, and community engagement tactics.
- Work with stakeholders to develop marketing campaigns and associated social media content aligned to business objectives.
- Responsible for finalizing content calendars and publishing across platforms.
- Manage community and response on social.
- Work alongside an analyst to uncover social media audience insights that can be used across our business.
- Day-to-day management of relevant agency and publisher relationships.
- 8-10+ years’ experience with the majority in top-tier brands, agencies, or publishers.
- Extensive work experience in social media across organic content marketing and paid.
- Must be able to manage and change priorities while maintaining quality and strategic vision for the company.
- Strong grasp of social analytics and marketing measurement practices.
- Interested in technology and adaptable to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in US English (native level required). Additional language a plus.
- Experience with third party social media tools, analytics, and vendors.
- Facebook Blueprint/ Twitter Flight School or similar preferred. Google Ads, WeChat, Telegram, Reddit experience is a plus.
- Willingness for ad-hoc travel.