Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform for…
Reporting to our Talent Acquisition Lead, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for all facets of the recruiting cycle. This role will work with hiring managers to determine staffing needs, develop recruiting plans of action, assess candidates and aid in selection. This position is ideal for a strategic thinker who thrives on identifying solutions, building processes and delivering results.
- Build a talent pipeline for current and future positions.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine hiring needs and assist them with navigating all phases of the recruiting cycle.
- Source and recruit candidates using a variety of methods including but not limited to job postings, external recruiters, referrals, local partnerships, and social media platforms.
- Screen candidates, schedule and coordinate interviews, and schedule travel arrangements.
- Maintain and update all pertinent applicant and interview data in the applicant tracking system.
- Track and manage employee referrals.
- Establish and maintain relationship with applicable universities and participate in on-campus career fairs. Represent Block.one at career fairs and networking events.
- Complete employment references on applicable candidates.
- Create and maintain recruitment reports and present status of open position/updates on a weekly basis.
- Ensure a positive, customer service-oriented experience for candidates and hiring managers throughout all stages of the hiring process.
- B.S. in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Experience with applicant tracking system (ATS) software preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with considerable independence and make decisions requiring applications of judgment based on the knowledge of policies, procedures, and operating practices.
- Sense of urgency with the ability to respond and follow through in a timely and efficient manner.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Professional demeanor with attention to detail and accuracy.
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOS.IO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOS.IO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOS.IO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOS.IO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOS.IO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOS.IO website.